Busy day today – too busy for a real blog post. Here’s a few things to read.
- Brookings Institute: Middle America’s malaise helped Trump to victory, but he has no cure
- Vox: How to fix the Electoral College with a federal law
- Council on Foreign Relations: Globalization Resets
- Snopes: Despite a decision that halted construction of the Dakota Access Pipeline (DAPL), Energy Transfer Partners continued to build it and accept a $50,000 daily fine.
- The Conversation: Unbelievable news? Read it again and you might think it’s true
- Ars Technica: DOD covered up report that said it could save $125 billion in overhead