There’s a holiday coming on and I have three days to do seven days of work, so blogging will be a bit light ’round these parts.
- NPR: On Waterboarding, A President Trump Could Face Resistance From Some Republicans (I’ll believe it when I see it.)
- The Atlantic: The Electoral College Was Meant to Stop Men Like Trump From Being President (You had one job, Electoral College.)
- Wall Street Journal: Most Students Don’t Know When News Is Fake, Stanford Study Finds (Apparently most people don’t know when news is fake.)
- The Atlantic: ‘Hail Trump!’: White Nationalists Salute the President Elect (Psst, Atlantic. It’s spelled “heil.”)
- Reuters: Tsunami hits Japan after strong quake, nuclear plant briefly disrupted (Not good.)