Alex and Kara realize they must break the rules to foil Cadmus’ latest plot. (IMDB)
- The Danvers girls are stubborn to a fault and lack basic common sense. I’ll accept some of that from Kara since she’s young and inexperienced, but Alex should have matured past some of this by now.
- Alex needs to get her crap together. The worst possible way to “save” Jeremiah is to hare off on your own, blundering into a situation with no backup or intell. If nearly everyone you know is telling you that you need to get your crap together, there’s a pretty good chance that you need to get your crap together. Maggie doesn’t count yet because the relationship is too new.
- So, wait, the DEO has a big shiny building in the middle of National City with Supergirl and Martian Manhunter flying in and out of it, but they’re still a secret government organization that can’t go on the record or at least call someone in the DHS up to have them issue a press release?
- Snapper is 100% right in this episode. The only reason Kara thinks her story is worth a crap is because she is Supergirl. No one else with a shred of journalistic integrity would print that story without at least two more sources, or one good government source. And of course KatCo has a blogging/social media policy. Every paper does. Kara was dead wrong, and deserved to be fired.
- The way Kara does journalism makes me want to bite things.
- I livetweeted my frustrations.