I’m up to my eyebrows in work and errands*, folks. Here’s some stuff you should read today.
- [Politico] Full transcript: Trump’s Wall Street Journal interview
- [Vox] Your guide to the critical next 4 months for Obamacare
- [The Atlantic] Why Does the Kremlin Care So Much About the Magnitsky Act?
- [The Atlantic] Bill Browder’s Testimony to the Senate Judiciary Committee
- [NPR] Businessman Paints Terrifying And Complex Picture Of Putin’s Russia
* Also I have a new book to read. I’m only a few chapters in, but so far it’s fascinating. You should read it too: One Man Against the World: The Tragedy of Richard Nixon.