Probably most people first heard of Puddles, the sad clown with a golden voice, when he did his cover of Lorde’s “Royals” with Postmodern Jukebox, but this clown gets around and has done a lot of music since then. He tours in Portland occasionally and I keep meaning to get up there for a show, but I haven’t managed it yet.
I’d like to also point out that you can finally buy his music from your service of choice. Check it out. Worth every penny, guys. I could listen to his voice all day.
“The chief obstacle to the progress of the human race is the human race.”
– Don Marquis
Weekend Reading List
- Council on Foreign Relations: How Trump Could Affect the National Debt
- Nieman Lab: With truth and science under attack, Wired’s new editor Nick Thompson is planning a defense
- Snopes: Is Mensez Menstrual Glue a Real Product?
- Buffer: Social Media Algorithms: How They Work and How to Use Them in Your Favor – Michael Stelzner
- The Atlantic: How to Build an Autocracy
- The Atlantic: America’s Two-Front War of Ideas
- Politico Magazine: How Anti-Democratic Propaganda Is Taking Over the World