Hey, look, there’s a Deadpool 2 trailer! No, I swear that’s a trailer. Wait for it.
Also, Obamacare repeal. The GOP wrapped it up in their already-terrible tax bill. Call your senators and representatives, kids. Time to kill the zombie repeal again.
In other news, I kind of love how weirdly optimistic io9’s spoiler-free review of Justice League is. Like, “It’s leading to better things!” Guys, we’ve said that about every stinker DC/WB has put out. It’s not leading to better things. It’s just leading to another dumpster fire movie.
5 Things to Read Today
- FiveThirtyEight: Taking On Obamacare With Tax Reform May Backfire For Republicans
- NPR: Oceans May Host Next Wave Of Renewable Energy
- Politico: Politico Explains Net Neutrality
- io9: Justice League Isn’t Great, But It Sets Up Great Things to Come
- The Atlantic: The Lost Boys: The young men of the alt-right could define American politics for a generation.