I keep seeing these two confused, so…
Public Service Announcement
- Physically or mentally exhausted by hard work, exertion, strain, etc.; fatigued; tired (Ex: weary eyes; a weary brain).
- Characterized by or causing fatigue (a weary journey).
- Impatient or dissatisfied with something – often followed by “of” (weary of excuses).
- Characterized by or causing impatience or dissatisfaction; tedious; irksome (a weary wait).
- Watchful; being on one’s guard against danger.
- Arising from or characterized by caution (to give someone a wary look).