And that’s not even mentioning Infinity War, which is only four months away.
5 Things to Read Today (1/30/18)
- NPR: FEMA To End Food And Water Aid For Puerto Rico – Something like a third of Puerto Rico still doesn’t have power, and there are places with no running water yet, either.
- The Conversation: How Donald Trump is retooling politics for the 21st century – Welcome to the “lowest common denominator” era of American politicians.
- The Atlantic: Paul Manafort, American Hustler – “You have to understand, we’ve been working in Ukraine a long time, and Paul has a whole separate shadow government structure … In every ministry, he has a guy.” – Rick Gates, a Manafort deputy.
- FiveThirtyEight: What To Make Of Republicans’ Decision To Release The ‘Nunes Memo’ – They’re gonna release the memo, I guess. Hang onto your butts, it’s gonna be a Class 5 dramastorm.
- ProPublica: New Details Alleged in Scheme to Make Millions Off First Border Wall in Texas – Shocking news! A Trump building project is rife with corruption!